City Crossroads is a safe place where kids from the Tenderloin district of San Francisco can play and simply be kids. But there’s a lot more happening than just playing around!
- Field Trips & Outings
- Sometimes a change in location is all it takes to change someone’s perspective. Whether leaving the neighborhood to volunteer in other parts of San Francisco or heading across California to spend a week of fun at summer camp, getting out and about has the power to change lives.
- BIble Study
- Each week students help lead worship, bible study, and prayer. Each age group has a night of program dedicated to learning about God and his love.
- Project Based Learning
- Whether learning to cook healthy meals, trying a hand at sewing, or building a pine wood derby car Crossroads offers a number of short term classes to build skills and spark imagination.
- Healthy Meals
- Made possible by partnership with the San Francisco Food Bank and PeninsulaFood Runners, each night that we are open we provide a healthy dinner for students and their families.
- Visual & Performing Arts
- We strive to allow children and youth the opportunity to express themselves through art. From graffiti art lessons and theater productions to community mural projects and music lessons youth are given creative outlets to discover who they are.
City Crossroads Ministries
160 6th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
PO Box 77026, San Francisco, CA 94107
Contact us at: